“Systemic Interactions Between Dental and Gastroenterological Diseases (Editor: Dr. Andrew Weil)
“Dental Conditions and their Potential for Systemic Interactions Inducing Chronic Degenerative Diseases”
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (and Potential use for Holistic Dentistry)
- A Homeopathic Primer: Nanomedicine and its role in Regenerative Dentistry.
- Toxicology 101: Mercury and Heavy Metal induced symptoms and conditions
- Toxicology 102: Physiological responses to chronic mercury exposure
- Toxicology 103: The Blood Brain Barrier and its role in the prevention of neurological symptoms and diseases
- Natural Mercury Detoxification enhancement versus Chelation Therapy
- Biocompatibility Part I: Dental Materials and their chemical and metal components.
- Biocompatibility Part II: Dental Materials and potential Systemic Reactivity
- Biocompatibility Part III: Dental Material and their potential for Electrical Reactivity